Apcupsd Agent

I have apcupsd running on a Raspberry Pi, monitoring 3 APC ups via usb. I have installed the UPS-apcups agent and enabled it in snmpd.conf. LibrenNMS detects the auto-detects agent, but no data is being captured?

It is available if i walk via snmp:
iso.3.6.1.2.1.25.4.2.1.5.11563 = STRING: "-f /etc/apcupsd/apcupsd.bon1.conf -P /var/run/apcupsd.bon1.conf.pid" iso.3.6.1.2.1.25.4.2.1.5.11619 = STRING: "-f /etc/apcupsd/apcupsd.bon2.conf -P /var/run/apcupsd.bon2.conf.pid" iso.3.6.1.2.1.25.4.2.1.5.11675 = STRING: "-f /etc/apcupsd/apcupsd.bon3.conf -P /var/run/apcupsd.bon3.conf.pid"

Any ideas?

Please post the output of ./poller.php -h HOSTNAME -d -r -f -m applications,unix-agent

laf, thanks for reply… actually just switched to UPS-NUT with same issue… Will start a new topic and post output there.

Also similar to ups-NUT w/ multiple UPS’s this script does not support multiple UPS’s from 1 computer.

What is the output from apcaccess ? The script takes its input from there then parses it before sending it on request to snmp.

Just for reference for anyone in the future trying to get Librenms to poll a Raspberry Pi with apcupsd, you need to add this to snmpd.conf:

sysDescr APC Web/SNMP Management Card

Test:
$ snmpwalk -v 2c -c fly1ngm0nk3ys localhost sysDescr
SNMPv2-MIB::sysDescr.0 = STRING: APC Web/SNMP Management Card

Librenms will detect and monitor the correct mibs.