BigIP Global LTM Graphs do not render

Hi Everyone,

I’ve recently performed a (long overdue) update of my production LibreNMS instance to 1.61, and noticed new LTM graphs have been added for BigIP Devices (Github PR)

Unfortunately, they are not rendering in the UI. librenms.log shows the following:

[2020-03-18 18:29:08] production.ERROR: require(): Failed opening required 'includes/graphs/common.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') {"userId":4,"exception":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\Exception\\FatalErrorException(code: 64): require(): Failed opening required 'includes/graphs/common.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') at /srv/www/librenms/includes/html/graphs/device/bigip_system_server_connection_rate.inc.php:5)
[stacktrace]
#0 {main}
"}

It appears the issue is the files in the PR reference includes/graphs/... instead of includes/html/graphs/...

+ require 'includes/graphs/common.inc.php';
+ require 'includes/graphs/generic_simplex.inc.php';

I’ve tested updating the paths in my local environment, and it fixes the issue, but before I raised a PR to update the paths I wanted to quickly check with the community to make sure other people were having this issue and I hadn’t overlooked something obvious in my setup.

Thanks

I’ve raised a PR: https://github.com/librenms/librenms/pull/11337