Bladeshelter PDU

Umh… Thats weird as looks that is not taking your yaml discovery file. Did you named it exactly as it is the definition one?

No, i forget to give them same name :frowning:
Renamed, result: https://p.libren.ms/view/5d4e1190

And BOOM! The magic happen! Now my graphs appear! I have to tune some parameters (I don’t think our networking rack power consumption is around 3460MkWh :stuck_out_tongue:)

I think I’m able to tune thin kind of things, so I can only bother you with two last things:

1. I think is a good think to share this work to expand LibreNMS archive of yaml. Do i do it via github?
  2. How can I thank you for your precious help? You have teached me very well and I cannot stop to say how I appreciate your availability and patience :slight_smile:
1 Like

Awesome!!! :tada: :confetti_ball:

Yes, you need to apply a divisor there unless you have connected a industrial factory to that PDU.

About your last 2 things:

1. SURE! Check it here Using Git - LibreNMS Docs

2. I’m ok if you do the above point :smiley:

To be honest, we were very lucky. Not all vendors properly implements snmp in their devices. In the moment a mib doesnt have tables it could become very hard and complicated to support.

1 Like

I’m not familiar with git, but I try :smiley:
Thanks, again :smiley: Now i’ve setted up all divisor and do some tuning… All perfect, all as we need :smiley:

Hi @madsem

I’ve merged your PR so, if you did the PR from your producion librenms, you can clean it and run ./daily.sh

Thanks for your contribution!!!

1 Like