Composer Issue

I seem to be having some issues with my system stating that “Composer” isn’t installed, I’ve followed some of the other post in the community that are in regards to the same issue however, it still is indicating that I don’t have the “Composer” module installed. Could anyone provide some insight into how I could go about correcting this issue?
No_Poller
Validate_Info

Its known issue with web validate.

Thanks, I appreciate you swift answer!! I’m still having issues with getting my instance of LibreNMS “tuned”, here is what our environment looks like at the current time. Do you have any suggestions as it’s appearing to get a bit slower…

What have you done in the perfromace doc?

I’ve added the “MySQL” Optimization string (innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit = 0) as well as eliminated the polling modules that I don’t need, can you recommend any other suggestions?

I’ve also optimized the poller-wrapper from the default to…
*/5 * * * * librenms /opt/librenms/cronic /opt/librenms/poller-wrapper.py 24 and this was based upon the hardware I have.

Yes keep on going through the performance doc, you still have lots to do. I would make sure to setup RRDCaching.

Okay, I’ll look into to that and get back to you. Thanks for your help and have a great weekend.

1 Like