Cpu usage values using using API/database

I am looking to get the cpu usage values using API/database.

currently we are able to access the graphs using librenms API, but we need to read the actual values of cpu usage /memory usage/etc of the firewalls,

• is there any API that is available to do this ?
  • which table in librenms database contains the data for cpu/memory usage ?

Did you check in here https://docs.librenms.org/#API/Devices/

@Kevin_Krumm: I went through the docs, but could only get the past cpu/memory usage data in the form of graphs.
Would be great if you could please point me to the specific API which provides the data as json (or any readable text format).
Basically I’d like to access this past data of the devices being monitored to study the patterns and use Machine Learning to build models.
Appreciate your help :slight_smile:

Processor seems to be a bit of an odd ball. I doesn’t look like there is an endpoint for it the current API, but one could be added since it is an open source project.

I would like to know which table in the librenms DB is used to store Processor Usage values.
Since a Processor Usage graph (upto 2 yrs or more) is shown on the front end, i believe that its fetching the data from the db, but i couldn’t find the table when I looked through.

The table in the the database is called processors.

I checked the processors table.
It contains only the current usage value of the processors and not the past data from which the graph is constructed.
Could you please let me know where can I find the past data ?

MariaDB [librenms]> select processor_usage, processor_descr from processors where device_id=15 ;
±----------------±----------------------+
| processor_usage | processor_descr |
| 9 | Management Processor |
| 3 | Slot-1 Data Processor |
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

Past data is stored in rrd.