I’m using an alert macro, which I defined in config.php.
Today I did a modification of it, however, my system’s alerting behavior did not change as expected.
I ran the " Capture Debug Information" fort “Alerts” and the SQL query shown there did not include my modifications.
In an alert rule which uses the macro i clicked on advanced and again, the modification was not shown in the SQL query there.
I deleted the rule which was referring to the macro and applied it back to my “alert rule”.
Now I could see my modifications in the SQL query under “advanced” and also in the “Debug Capture”.
I had to do this for every reference to my macro.
Right now changes in alert macros are not automatically updated:
[OK] Composer Version: 1.8.0
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct