Error in web install / DB install.php

Hi all community
I followed the setup here on Debian 9
https://docs.librenms.org/#Installation/Installation-Ubuntu-1604-Apache/

All was ok but in the third page on web install, i’m facing this error… Just after entering the password of librenms db user…

Welcome to the LibreNMS install
Stage 2 of 6 complete
33.333333333333% Complete
Importing MySQL DB - Do not close this page or interrupt the import

Fatal error: Uncaught LibreNMS\Exceptions\DatabaseConnectException: Database configuration not configured in /opt/librenms/includes/dbFacile.php:77 Stack trace: #0 /opt/librenms/includes/init.php(104): dbConnect() #1 /opt/librenms/html/ajax_output.php(23): require('/opt/librenms/i...') #2 {main} thrown in /opt/librenms/includes/dbFacile.php on line 77

If you don’t see any errors or messages above then the database setup has been successful.

I checked the database librenms and it will be present in the mysql…

An idea please ?

Can you connect to MySQL with the librenms login credentials via CLI?

I don’t try CLI.
To solve the problem I created the config.php manually . I founded another tutorial for this.

Like to know how you got that because I cannot reproduce it.

Note that .env holds database credentials now.

I’m also having this problem, I followed the instructions here: https://docs.librenms.org/#Installation/Installation-CentOS-7-Nginx/

Usually, you can push the retry button to fix this.

I have some issue with that instruction.

2018-09-11 16:51:01] production.ERROR: PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory in /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connectors/Connector.php:68

Stack trace:

#0 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connectors/Connector.php(68): PDO->__construct(‘mysql:host=;por…’, ‘’, ‘’, Array)

#1 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connectors/Connector.php(44): Illuminate\Database\Connectors\Connector->createPdoConnection(‘mysql:host=;por…’, ‘’, ‘’, Array)

#2 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connectors/MySqlConnector.php(24): Illuminate\Database\Connectors\Connector->createConnection(‘mysql:host=;por…’, Array, Array)

#3 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connectors/ConnectionFactory.php(183): Illuminate\Database\Connectors\MySqlConnector->connect(Array)

#4 [internal function]: Illuminate\Database\Connectors\ConnectionFactory->Illuminate\Database\Connectors{closure}()

#5 /opt/librenms/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(883): call_user_func(Object(Closure))

#6 /opt/librenms/LibreNMS/DB/Eloquent.php(110): Illuminate\Database\Connection->getPdo()

#7 /opt/librenms/includes/init.php(108): LibreNMS\DB\Eloquent::isConnected()

#8 /opt/librenms/alerts.php(31): require(’/opt/librenms/i…’)

#9 {main}

May be i’m using diffrent path for mysql sock ? but how to make it work ?