Gpon zte c300/c320

and if you can show me for the measurements what code you used thank you

1 Like

Here my test code file over root of librenms install, don’t want to PR, cause ugly and snmp problems on devices

But ZTE C320 has very slow CPU and VERY SLOW AND BUGGY snmp replies… So i disappointed in these devices…

This can work normaly on small count of ONT/ONU on OLT…
Device needs SNMP data caching on firmware level,or may be spike-nails in PHP code, to to align received or non-received data)

but CPU/FAN/TEMP graphs looks normal

thank you very much check and see on the c300 how it goes back

Hello, I tried to install mib but it doesn’t even want to see the processor or memory

You have make a great job !

It’s possible to share your files for add ZTE olt on librenms ? This was helpful f

Hi, can I get your code? because this link is not valid anymore. I have this device but after add to Librenms only show basic information such as system up, location, sysname.

Hello ,
Someone help me to monitor OLT ZTe C300 CPU / FAN / TEMP I am trying but I am new to LibereNMS

Thank you

Boa noite,
É possível compartilhar seus arquivos para adicionar ZTE olt on librenms?

anyone help me ? i’ve already added ZTE olt on librenmas but librenms can’t grab gpon traffic

Hi, your link is no longer available, let’s try to make pull-requests all the same. Can you reload the archive?

Hi!; any update??

Hello, I talked to the gentleman and I attached his archive, only it doesn’t work on version 2 of Olt.

and hello aztec 102 I try to find you but I can’t

password 123

But how did you do it?

@Razvan_Zmau After adding ZTE support, are you satisfied with the functionality?

Would you like to share the files again, please?

It show as deleted, thanks!

up +1

need to monitor this NE