Graph Wildly inaccurate

I noticed lately that my graphs are WAY off and I am not sure why. So perfect example, today I started to upload some stuff to the internet. My max upload speed to my ISP is 10Mbps. My physical interface speed on my firewall that I am graphing is 1Gbps. The Librenms Graph however is showing upload/out of 57Gbps which is not even close to being correct.

Here is my RRD Command from that graph
RRDTool Command

rrdtool graph /tmp/2nOpSSXLd012QyT6 --alt-autoscale-max --rigid -E --start 1647885900 --end 1647972300 --width 1519 --height 300 -c BACK#EEEEEE00 -c SHADEA#EEEEEE00 -c SHADEB#EEEEEE00 -c CANVAS#FFFFFF00 -c GRID#a5a5a5 -c MGRID#FF9999 -c FRAME#5e5e5e -c ARROW#5e5e5e -R normal -c FONT#000000 --font LEGEND:8:DejaVuSansMono --font AXIS:7:DejaVuSansMono --font-render-mode normal DEF:outoctets=192.168.100.5/port-id259.rrd:OUTOCTETS:AVERAGE DEF:inoctets=192.168.100.5/port-id259.rrd:INOCTETS:AVERAGE DEF:outoctets_max=192.168.100.5/port-id259.rrd:OUTOCTETS:MAX DEF:inoctets_max=192.168.100.5/port-id259.rrd:INOCTETS:MAX CDEF:octets=inoctets,outoctets,+ CDEF:doutoctets=outoctets,-1,* CDEF:outbits=outoctets,8,* CDEF:outbits_max=outoctets_max,8,* CDEF:doutoctets_max=outoctets_max,-1,* CDEF:doutbits=doutoctets,8,* CDEF:doutbits_max=doutoctets_max,8,* CDEF:inbits=inoctets,8,* CDEF:inbits_max=inoctets_max,8,* VDEF:totin=inoctets,TOTAL VDEF:totout=outoctets,TOTAL VDEF:tot=octets,TOTAL CDEF:dpercentile_outn=doutbits,-1,* VDEF:dpercentile_outnp=dpercentile_outn,95,PERCENT CDEF:dpercentile_outnpn=doutbits,doutbits,-,dpercentile_outnp,-1,*,+ VDEF:dpercentile_out=dpercentile_outnpn,FIRST VDEF:percentile_in=inbits,95,PERCENT VDEF:percentile_out=outbits,95,PERCENT COMMENT:‘bps Now Ave Max 95th %\n’ AREA:inbits_max#D7FFC7: AREA:inbits#90B040: LINE:inbits#608720:‘In ’ GPRINT:inbits:LAST:%6.2lf%s GPRINT:inbits:AVERAGE:%6.2lf%s GPRINT:inbits_max:MAX:%6.2lf%s GPRINT:percentile_in:%6.2lf%s\n AREA:doutbits_max#E0E0FF: AREA:doutbits#8080C0: LINE:doutbits#606090:‘Out’ GPRINT:outbits:LAST:%6.2lf%s GPRINT:outbits:AVERAGE:%6.2lf%s GPRINT:outbits_max:MAX:%6.2lf%s GPRINT:percentile_out:%6.2lf%s\n GPRINT:tot:‘Total %6.2lf%sB’ GPRINT:totin:’(In %6.2lf%sB’ GPRINT:totout:‘Out %6.2lf%sB)\l’ LINE1:percentile_in#aa0000 LINE1:dpercentile_out#aa0000 HRULE:1000000000#000000:‘Port Speed 1 Gbps\n’ --daemon 192.168.100.204:42217

[email protected]:~$ ./validate.php

Component Version
LibreNMS 22.3.0-3-g9c127bfd4
DB Schema 2022_02_03_164059_increase_auth_id_length (235)
PHP 7.4.3
Python 3.8.10
MySQL 10.3.34-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.20.04.1
RRDTool 1.7.2
SNMP 5.8

====================================

[OK] Composer Version: 2.2.9
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct
[WARN] Dispatcher Service has been used in your cluster, but not recently. It m ay take up to 5 minutes to register.
[INFO] Detected Python Wrapper
[OK] Connection to memcached is ok

Just FYI this a distributed poller setup however this is occurring on the primary Libre Server not the secondary puller.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.