How to recover from "unpolled devices" warning?

Hello,

I received “unpolled devices 15 min” warning on 3 of my devices and i wonder how to recover from this. Up until today, everyhting worked fine.
Its been couple of hours now since warning started to appear. Here is output from validate.php

====================================

Component Version
LibreNMS 1.63-153-ge22a9fe5a
DB Schema 2020_04_06_001048_the_great_index_rename (165)
PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.6
Python 3.6.9
MySQL 10.1.44-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.18.04.1
RRDTool 1.7.0
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.7.3

====================================

[OK] Composer Version: 1.10.6
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct
[WARN] Could not check Python dependencies because this script is not running as librenms
[WARN] Your local git contains modified files, this could prevent automatic updates.
[FIX]:
You can fix this with ./scripts/github-remove
Modified Files:
librenms.nonroot.cron
[FAIL] We have found some files that are owned by a different user than librenms, this will stop you updating automatically and / or rrd files being updated causing graphs to fail.
[FIX]:
sudo chown -R librenms:librenms /home/librenms
sudo setfacl -d -m g::rwx /home/librenms/rrd /home/librenms/logs /home/librenms/bootstrap/cache/ /home/librenms/storage/
sudo chmod -R ug=rwX /home/librenms/rrd /home/librenms/logs /home/librenms/bootstrap/cache/ /home/librenms/storage/
Files:
/home/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/configs/Bosnet.conf
/home/librenms/composer.phar

What can one do so polling can resume?

Well it seems as issue resolved itself. Everything is polling normally again.

Normally indeed if the devices missed a polling run they will complete on the next one, unless something is blocking communication to them. To troubleshoot one can try debug polling manually so you can see if it works or not. If there are unpolled devices you should see in the history what went wrong too.

I also would recommend to fix the issues meant by validate.php