HTML Pages not being automated created in output folder (/opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/output/)

My weathermap is also broken; running the command manually gives an error:

librenms@librenms:~$ /opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/map-poller.php
PHP Fatal error: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported in /usr/share/php/Console/Getopt.php on line 126
PHP Fatal error: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported in /usr/share/php/Console/Getopt.php on line 126

And I see above something about a “PR” but the link is utterly sparse on how to apply that fix, there are zero instructions there?

I tested the PR, weathermaps are accessible but are not polling. And am also not able to edit any of the maps. Any ideas?

I am also having similar issue, html and png file not getting created, any found the solution. Please help me

1 Like

Hi all.
I am new to all this (linux, libre and weathermap).
I was just wondering if the issue I have could relate to the issues in this thread?

After upgradiing to PHP 8.1 I could not edit any maps, the editor would not work.
I followed “murrant”'s suggestion i the thread:
" WeatherMap editor and php 8.1 : incompatibility?"

I did a git pull. After this the editor started to work. However it does not update/create html files.

What can I do to troubleshoot?

Validation seems fine

$ ./validate.php

Component Version
LibreNMS 22.10.0-44-gd28b1cac3 (2022-10-30T20:18:02+01:00)
DB Schema 2022_08_15_084507_add_rrd_type_to_wireless_sensors_table (248)
PHP 8.1.11
Python 3.8.10
Database MariaDB 10.3.34-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.20.04.1
RRDTool 1.7.2
SNMP 5.8

===========================================

[OK] Composer Version: 2.4.3
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database Schema is current
[OK] SQL Server meets minimum requirements
[OK] lower_case_table_names is enabled
[OK] MySQL engine is optimal
[OK]
[OK] Database schema correct
[OK] MySQl and PHP time match
[OK] Active pollers found
[OK] Dispatcher Service not detected
[OK] Locks are functional
[OK] Python poller wrapper is polling
[OK] Redis is unavailable
[OK] rrd_dir is writable
[OK] rrdtool version ok

I tried to follow som steps in this thread by running map-poller.php
This is what I got

$ /opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/map-poller.php
/opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/map-poller.php: 1: cannot open ?php: No such file
/opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/map-poller.php: 3: Syntax error: “(” unexpected

So any sugestions would be helpfull.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi.
Thanks for your quick answer.
At first I thought I had a permission issue. But I realised that I did not run the cron as librenms

After running it I got loads of lines starting with “PHP Deprecated:
Other than that it seemed fine, just two lines with warning but I could figure out that it was for a port in a device that had no data on it yet (not connected)

No maps has updated. I have a map that I have added devices to. None is appearing on webpage.
Also traffic on existing maps is not updating.

Never mind the above…
Cached webbrowser. The pages DID update.
So what does that mean? Do I have a issue with my cron-jobb?
I do not have php in front of “/opt/librenms/html/plugins/Weathermap/map-poller.php” in the cron jobb, is it just for me to add that to the cron-job line?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.