HTTP Error 500 - LibreNMSv2

Hi

I’m not sure whether this should come under help or the WebUI Rewrite section so apologies if its in the wrong place, Just a quick one, I have currently got a lovely working install of LibreNMS set up on a VMware VM running CentOS 7. I installed step by step as per the instructions on github LibreNMSv2 to have a look at it but despite the install going without a problem, I get a HTTP 500 error when trying to view the application in a browser. I was just wondering if this is something you’ve come across before when setting this up on CentOS and you knew what caused it. I can’t find anything in the logs that indicates where the server is tripping up.

Many thanks in advance for your help

Liam

Current LibreNMS Setup for info:

Version 7ca8041 - Tue Oct 11 2016 22:29:06 GMT+0100
DB Schema #144
Apache 2.4.6 (CentOS) PHP/7.0.11
PHP 7.0.11
MySQL 5.5.50-MariaDB
RRDtool 1.4.8

Check the web browser console (CTRL-SHIFT-C) and the laravel log file storage/logs/laravel.log.

Post anything you find :wink:

Thanks for the reply, sussed it in the end after trawling about a bit, forgot I had SELinux enforcing. Rather than figure all the permissions out to be managed I have disabled it for testing and that sorted it. Its looks really good although some pages don’t seem to be working. Nice job :clap:

Send an update to the install docs to mention SELinux at least to point others in the right direction.

1 Like