Issue after PHP update

We upgraded to PHP7.2 and this morning we ran into an issue where librenms no longer starts up. I looked at the thread about issues after the PHP update and followed what it said and the issue is still not resolved. This is the error I get:

PHP Warning: require(/opt/librenms/vendor/composer/…/symfony/polyfill-php70/bootstrap.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/librenms/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 66
PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/opt/librenms/vendor/composer/…/symfony/polyfill-php70/bootstrap.php’ (include_path=‘.:/usr/share/php’) in /opt/librenms/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 66

I have updated all the php modules.

php7.2-cli is already the newest version (7.2.15-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1).
php7.2-curl is already the newest version (7.2.15-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1).
php7.2-fpm is already the newest version (7.2.15-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1).
php7.2-gd is already the newest version (7.2.15-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1).
php7.2-json is already the newest version (7.2.15-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1).
php7.2-mbstring is already the newest version (7.2.15-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1).
php7.2-mysql is already the newest version (7.2.15-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1).
php7.2-snmp is already the newest version (7.2.15-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1).
php7.2-xml is already the newest version (7.2.15-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1).
php7.2-zip is already the newest version (7.2.15-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1).

Below is my output from validate.php

PHP Warning: require(/opt/librenms/vendor/composer/…/symfony/polyfill-php70/bootstrap.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/librenms/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 66
PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/opt/librenms/vendor/composer/…/symfony/polyfill-php70/bootstrap.php’ (include_path=‘.:/usr/share/php’) in /opt/librenms/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 66

Component Version
LibreNMS 1.48.1-32-g25954cc
DB Schema Not Connected (0)
PHP 7.2.15-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1
MySQL ?
RRDTool 1.5.5
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.7.3
====================================

Warning: require(/opt/librenms/vendor/composer/…/symfony/polyfill-php70/bootstrap.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/librenms/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 66

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/opt/librenms/vendor/composer/…/symfony/polyfill-php70/bootstrap.php’ (include_path=‘.:/usr/share/php’) in /opt/librenms/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 66

But I think running ./daily.sh again should solve you.

Some people caused modified files inside the vendor directory somehow. We instructed composer to override those changes now.

I have tried those things and run daily.sh again with no success. I get the same error when I run daily.sh and validate.php

What does ./scripts/composer_wrapper.php install --no-dev say?

That output helped a ton. It helped me identify the issue with PHP and then I had to run some composer commands and everything is back up and running. Thank you for the help.

1 Like