Large filesystem reported as being at 118%

I just added a server (Ubuntu) with a 61 terabyte filesystem. Despite it having 11 terabytes free, LibreNMS reports it as at 118% capacity, which, of course, raised an alert. I hope there’s some way to work around this.

In addition, I tried checking for a filesystem greater than 10TB with less than 10GB free and that fails as well…

… and this is what is in the database for it:

Blockquote
±-----------±----------±------------±--------------±-------------------±--------------±---------------±--------------±---------------±---------------±-------------±------------------±----------------+
| storage_id | device_id | storage_mib | storage_index | storage_type | storage_descr | storage_size | storage_units | storage_used | storage_free | storage_perc | storage_perc_warn | storage_deleted |
±-----------±----------±------------±--------------±-------------------±--------------±---------------±--------------±---------------±---------------±-------------±------------------±----------------+
| 1415 | 170 | hrstorage | 35 | hrStorageFixedDisk | /data | 13426056630272 | 4096 | 15851523080192 | -2425466449920 | 118 | 60 | 0 |

You need to post the debug output of ./poller.php -m storage -d -h 170

Output is here

https://pastebin.com/AZ9v1wTT

Closer inspection shows that not only is the hardware past its best-by date, but that the OS is long past its EOL date. Maybe this why the data is incorrect.