Ldap does not work on librenms

Hi All,
I have seen issues with LDAP on some of my instances through couple months where ldap test with ./auth_test.php passes but when try to login via gui , it does not work. Anyone in the same boat ?

• The output of ./validate.php
    [root@librenms01 librenms]# ./validate.php
    ====================================
    Component | Version
    --------- | -------
    LibreNMS | 1.62-70-ge4b49f5
    DB Schema | 2020_03_25_165300_add_column_to_ports (162)
    PHP | 7.2.8
    MySQL | 5.6.30
    RRDTool | 1.4.8
    SNMP | NET-SNMP 5.7.2
    ====================================

[OK] Composer Version: 1.10.5
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[FAIL] Database: missing index (sensors_to_state_indexes/state_index_id)
[FAIL] Database: extra index (sensors_to_state_indexes/sensors_to_state_indexes_ibfk_1)
[FAIL] We have detected that your database schema may be wrong, please report the following to us on Discord (https://t.libren.ms/discord) or the community site (https://t.libren.ms/5gscd):
[FIX]:
Run the following SQL statements to fix.
SQL Statements:
ALTER TABLE sensors_to_state_indexes DROP INDEX sensors_to_state_indexes_ibfk_1;
ALTER TABLE sensors_to_state_indexes ADD INDEX state_index_id (state_index_id);
[WARN] IPv6 is disabled on your server, you will not be able to add IPv6 devices.
[FAIL] Some folders have incorrect file permissions, this may cause issues.
[FIX]:
sudo chown -R librenms:librenms /opt/librenms
sudo setfacl -d -m g::rwx /opt/librenms/rrd /opt/librenms/logs /opt/librenms/bootstrap/cache/ /opt/librenms/storage/
sudo chmod -R ug=rwX /opt/librenms/rrd /opt/librenms/logs /opt/librenms/bootstrap/cache/ /opt/librenms/storage/
Files:
/opt/librenms/storage/framework/views/3b20920b4b55193bb9a1c5d22a7caaa7

Have you already applied all these fixes because this can be a rights isseu !?
You can skip that IPV6, but you have to fix the rest first to ensure that everything works properly.
So first try to fix as much as possible and if that doesn’t work anymore you have to report that again.

I am unfortunately not familiar with the problem, but hopefully you can move forward.

Is your LDAP authentication failing (i.e. invalid credentials), or is it timing out? These are two different issues.

Hi ,
That is the problem. ./auth_test.php pass successfully but when I type credentials on gui , it does not work. I have made sure multiple times that I am not typing wrong password.