Librenms and Netscaler VPX (Virtual Netscaler) issue

Hi All, getting a strange issue here. I was needed to do an update to the MIB file to get support of Netscaler 12. But I can’t get the discovery to see CPU and vserver until I run a specific discover for the proper module (Processor or netscaler-vserver)

If I run the global discovery command from the command line (./discover.php -h [HostID] -d -v) I do see this as a return for the nsCPUTable entry:

Load disco module processors

Caching data: processors SNMP[/usr/bin/snmpbulkwalk -Cr30 -v2c -c [community] -OteQUs -Ih -m NS-ROOT-MIB -M /app/librenms/mibs:/app/librenms/mibs/citrix udp:[hostname]:161 nsCPUTable]
nsCPUTable = No Such Object available on this agent at this OID

If I run the same command but specifing the -m processors i’m getting the following(And the server start getting graphs properly):

Caching data: processors SNMP[/usr/bin/snmpbulkwalk -Cr30 -v2c -c [community] -OteQUs -Ih -m NS-ROOT-MIB -M /app/librenms/mibs:/app/librenms/mibs/citrix udp:[hostname]:161 nsCPUTable]
nsCPUname.“Mgmt CPU” = “Mgmt CPU”
nsCPUname.“Packet CPU 0” = “Packet CPU 0”
nsCPUname.“Packet CPU 1” = “Packet CPU 1”
nsCPUusage.“Mgmt CPU” = 37
nsCPUusage.“Packet CPU 0” = 1
nsCPUusage.“Packet CPU 1” = 1

I’ve got the same behavior for the vserver also witch leads to a Load Balancer tab not being shown of the load balancer.

Any idea?

Thanks!

1 Like

Finally a firmware update on the Netscaler side made it works!