LibreNMS Centos Esxi Image

I too can host the file. I have my own servers online. If you can help out by giving me the OVA for ESXi I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Hey, looks like I missed a few updates.

Is it worth it to keep creating a vami vmware image? Just as a backstory. I created these images using vmware-studio. If anyone knows anything about that product, you already know that vmware has not updated or plans support it anymore. This is why Iā€™m still deploying on CentOS 6.10 instead of 7.5. Support for CentOS 7.5 is just not there on vmware studio.

Internally Iā€™ve been toying with the idea of just creating an ISO that can be used to create a vmware VM and also used for bare-metal deployments. But then again thatā€™s just for my uses case and not sure how others will benefit from that. Managing vms through vami does help tremendously since you donā€™t have to be a linux admin to do simple things like reboots or even IP changes. So it really sucks to lose that functionality.

Anyway, Iā€™ll try to cook up another image with the latest stuff. At least help a few people get this running on vmware smoothly.

Do you have an librenms image for esxi jet? I search also for one. Thanks

Hey Guys,

I was able to finish another OVA with the latest code as of Today. I havenā€™t had a chance to test it in depth but here is a link so people can try it out for themselves. Itā€™s based on Centos 6.10 / Remi php 7.1 and mysql 5.7.

Iā€™m also posting the commands that were used to create this automated build.

The first bug I always get is that there is 2 tables that need fixing. Easy enough to fix after you run a /validate. Also permissions at times do break. Validate will verify this as well.

Last thing I want to say is that this is not an official build by any means. Itā€™s something Iā€™m doing simply to help the project grow.

Thanks fellas.