Nagios Plugin - check_service.sh passing invalid args

I’m having issues trying to use the check_service plugin passing invalid args from the GUI. All nagios plugins are installed and validated working in my libre install. Validation of testing the script:

[root@librenms plugins]# ./check_service.sh -s oxidized
Active: active (running) since Wed 2019-04-17 12:39:41 MDT; 1 day 1h ago

However after creating the service in the GUI and passing args, libre is inserting an invalid argument --H into the string…

[root@librenms librenms]# ./check-services.php -d
DEBUG!
Starting service polling run:

SQL[SELECT D.,S.,attrib_value FROM devices AS D INNER JOIN services AS S ON S.device_id = D.device_id AND D.disabled = 0 LEFT JOIN devices_attribs as A ON D.device_id = A.device_id AND A.attrib_type = “override_icmp_disable” ORDER by D.device_id DESC; [] 0.77ms]

Nagios Service - 7
Request: ‘/usr/lib64/nagios/plugins/check_service.sh’ ‘-H’ ‘10.80.1.160’ ‘-s’ ‘oxidized’
/usr/lib64/nagios/plugins/check_service.sh: illegal option – H
Perf Data - None.
Response:
./check-services.php 2019-04-18 14:03:54 - 1 services polled in 0.008 secs

I’m honestly not sure what is wrong here. The way I understand it, this plugin SHOULD be able to target remote servers, however if i cannot pass it any arguments specifying this, I’m kinda stumped. Script output from the help file is below, if anyone has input I’d appreciate it greatly.

[root@librenms plugins]# ./check_service.sh -h

Check status of system services for Linux, FreeBSD, OSX, and AIX.

Options:
    -s <service>    Specify service name
    -l              List services
    -o <os>         OS type, "linux/osx/freebsd/aix"
    -u <user>       User if you need to sudo -u'' for launchctl (def: nagios, linux and osx only)
    -t <tool>       Manually specify service management tool (def: autodetect) with status and service
                    e.g. -t "service nagios status"''