New Alerting Template Issues with Pagerduty


#1

Ever since the new alert template update my pagerduty alerts have started to look like this:

They used to look like this:

I am having trouble figuring out how to get it back to the way it was. I used convert template and that was the result.

What is strange is if I change the templete to just Hello World, the alert still comes in the same.


#2

I have also used the default template:

{{ $alert->title }}
Severity: {{ $alert->severity }}
Timestamp: {{ $alert->timestamp }}
Unique-ID: {{ $alert->uid }}
Rule: @if ($alert->name) {{ $alert->name }} @else {{ $alert->rule }} @endif
Device: {{ $alert->device_id }}
Hostname: {{ $alert->hostname }}

This is basically my template. When it alerts pagerduty gets the gibberish I show in the image above. But slack gets all the correct information.

Also here is my version info:
[email protected]:/opt/librenms# ./validate.php

Component Version
LibreNMS 1.43
DB Schema 262
PHP 7.0.32-0ubuntu0.16.04.1
MySQL 10.0.36-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.16.04.1
RRDTool 1.5.5
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.7.3

====================================

[OK] Composer Version: 1.7.2
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct


#3

You’ll need to wait for a new release, this was fixed a bit ago: https://github.com/librenms/librenms/pull/9213