Not graphing netapp network interfaces

Hello,

My first ticket here. I was using observium before and i was able to graph netapp network interface (e0m as en example). From Librenms, it’s sounds that it’s not available. I can only monitor system and health (disk usage/temperature) but not network ports or CPU . I’ve update the last MIBS from netapp (/opt/librenms/mibs/NETAPP-MIB and /opt/librenms/mibs/netapp/NETAPP-MIB ).

Is there any specific reasons or tricky stuff to do in order to graph them ?

Version 1.56-81-g259c5294a - Sat Oct 26 2019 20:42:55 GMT+0200
Database Schema 2019_10_03_211702_serialize_config (145)
Web Server Apache/2.4.29 (Ubuntu)
PHP 7.2.19-0ubuntu0.18.04.2
MySQL 10.1.41-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.18.04.1
RRDtool 1.7.0

Thanks for your support

First of all this it not a ticket. Librenms is not a company or business. It’s completely run by people contributing time and code.

To add support to a device look in here.

https://docs.librenms.org/Developing/os/Settings/

I’m more looking for help than a ticket number, but understand what you want in my topic, nice way to welcome :wink: Netapp product sounds to be supported somehow as i can obtain status of my network share, but as said, can’t get graph from network port and asking if anyone succeed to get it instead of trying to start from scratch building my own template if a tricky tips exist to get them.

@stef_bou did you make any progress on getting netapp to graph interfaces? I’m having the same issue