Python 3 dependencies are missing

This morning I log into my Libre and see this alert:

Python 3 dependencies are missing. You need to install them via pip3 install -r requirements.txt or system packages to continue to receive updates. If you do not install Python 3 and required packages, LibreNMS will continue to function but stop receiving bug fixes and updates.

I just finished updated and upgraded all my packages and rebooted my server and I’m still getting this alert. Not sure what to do next, any advice or help would be appreciated.

Right after I posted this I realized I wasn’t running Python3 so I installed python via pip3. The only issue I’m having now is when I ran the command: “pip3 install -r requirements.txt” it gave this error message: “Could not open requirements file: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘requirements.txt’”. Sorry I don’t know more about this, still new to Linux.

It suppose you are in LibreNMS directory. Run with full path with pip3 install -r /opt/librenms/requirements.txt

Thank you for that

I have followed these directions and all were successfully executed, but still seeing the Red Popup message saying the dependencies are still missing. Confused on what to do next. (also not a Linux guy)

Yeah I’m still getting the red popup as well.

run your ./daily.sh

If that doesn’t fix it run ./scripts/composer_wrapper.php install --no-dev

Then run ./daily.sh again

I did this and it showed some things I still needed to take care of, once I took care of those items the red popup went away. Also always run ./validate.php when done with everything to make sure everything is good.