Rrdtool in librenms

Hi
I am currently working on an idea that would allow me, to send the data retrieve by observium and sent them on Open TSDB bases instead of on RRD bases, To display them on grafana but I note apparently this is what happens on LibreNMS which sends the data Influxdb
So the data are sent directly on the 3 data bases if I understood correctly( RRD InfluxDB and graphite ) So the data are sent directly on the 3 bases if I understood correctly RRD InfluxDB and graphite when i see the 3 update like graphite_update
If this is true then I will definitely change to LibreNMS otherwise if you could tell me which .php file can save the data on Influxdb on librenms

I’m confused, are you asking us to help you get observium to send data to a tsdb? If so you have zero chance of that happening for influxdb support as I wrote the integration and won’t do it for them.

If you are asking if LibreNMS will send to graphite or influxdb then yes it does you just need to configure it correctly and you can then use Graphite to display data.