RRD Tune only working partly - Negative Graph Spikes still there

Hello, I am running 2 LibreNMS with both monitoring the same devices, in my case thats 2 switches. Just to see the difference of the configuration in the Graphs. On the one LibreNMS I ran the RRD Tune script and activated RRD Tune in de “Misc” Section for the whole Device.
On the second LibreNMS I just did nothing, just to see when there is a impossible spike in order to see if the RRD Tune on the first LibreNMS works.

For the first switch there is a negative spike in both Graphs, so the RRD Tune did not help there.

For the second switch there is a Spike on the LibreNMS with no configuration. On the other LibreNMS where the RRD Tune is activated, this spike was not monitored.
Now here are Screenshots of the Graphs - always one with RRD Tune active and one not. (Cant upload directly cause it lets me only upload 1 image as new user.)

Spike which cant get removed by RRD Tune:

Spike which got removed by RRD Tune:
Switch2-RRDTune-not-active hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB (no RRD Tune active)
Switch2-RRDTune-active hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB (RRD Tune active)

Need help - because those Spikes are destroying my Graphs like nothing. You cant do anything with such graphs because you do not see anything.
Already tried removespikes.php but getting loads of errors running this script and thats why its not working.

Thanks for help!

This topic was automatically closed 186 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.