[SOLVED]Transfer Graphs not working, Billing remains at 0, but I can see port rates

I installed librenms based on this post https://community.ui.com/questions/Monthly-Data-Usage-Chart/ae724b90-b743-4aaf-bb52-6d77fa2f46c0#answer/9508ebd2-2891-445e-a014-849f5e95703f

Everything works (polling, traffic, processor, memory, storage, etc) but the one part I really need, the billing module with the Rolling Views and Alerting. Where should I start looking to figure out what’s wrong? Is there something else I can monitor to test my librenms installation, and maybe point the finger at my Unifi Security Gateway instead? I’m using snmp v2 since I didn’t know how to configure v3 given how few fields I have on the Unifi side vs the librenms side.

====================================

Component Version
LibreNMS 1.65.1
DB Schema 2020_06_23_00522_alter_availability_perc_column (170)
PHP 7.3.19
Python 3.8.3
MySQL 10.4.13-MariaDB
RRDTool 1.7.2
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.8

====================================

[OK] Installed from the official Docker image; no Composer required
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct
[WARN] IPv6 is disabled on your server, you will not be able to add IPv6 devices.
[WARN] Updates are managed through the official Docker image

first place to start is always docs.librenms.org

I would do that happily and have “lived” there for the last 2 days. Can you narrow my RTFM focus please? I’m at a loss which is why I posted.

For instance, should I be looking at values returned from snmpwalk? Could it be something in redis or dispatcher or ? Is there a table to query to learn more.

Many of my graphs elsewhere seem to have a hourly, Daily, Weekly running total of transferred bytes just not billing, if someone knew the source code well enough to give me a head start rather than force me to reverse engineer the entire stack, that’d be sweet.

Thanks

I don’t know what was going on, but the logs said my schema needed to be > 107 but validate shows a string. I ran a couple of refresh migration command using lnms and now it works. I still see code looking for > 107 and my schema still says 2020_06… so it’s clear as mud.