MySQL 5.6.42
RRDTool 1.7.0
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.7.3

====================================

[OK] Composer Version: 1.7.3
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct
[WARN] IPv6 is disabled on your server, you will not be able to add IPv6 devices.
[WARN] Your install is over 24 hours out of date, last update: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 22:46:53 +0000

I was using librenms with vitual machine (VB). Syslog was working fine. Actually i’m working with docker container. I activated syslog option ($config[‘enable_syslog’] = 1;) at config.php and delete syslog-ng.conf and create a new syslog-ng.conf with information provided by syslog librenms documentation. Now syslog screen is blank.

service syslog-ng restart

• Stopping system logging syslog-ng [ OK ]
  • Starting system logging syslog-ng [2018-11-20T12:42:21.864645] WARNING: Configuration file format is too old, syslog-ng is running in compatibility mode. Please update it to use the syslog-ng 3.13 format at your time of convenience. To upgrade the configuration, please review the warnings about incompatible changes printed by syslog-ng, and once completed change the @version header at the top of the configuration file.;

I changed @version: 3.5 to 3.13 but i think i must change any line because configuration is old.

How can i solve this problem ?