Unable to Log In - Column Not Found: 1054 Unknown Column 'enabled' in 'field list'

Beginning last week can no longer log into Web GUI. Receive the generic “something went wrong” message. Learned today that our server was on the daily updates channel.

Ran the suggested commands already:
su - librenms
git pull
./daily.sh

Then ran the ./validate.php.
There were issues listed with file ownerships. I fixed them all and reran the ./daily.sh.
Then reran the ./validate.php
Returns that “Your database is out of date!”
FIX - ./lnms migrate

Ran the ./lnms migrate command and receive errors the following errors:
In Connection.php line 664:
SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table ‘mpls_sdps’ already exists (SQL: create table ‘mpls_sdps’ (‘sdp_id’ int unsiged not null auto_increment primary key, ‘sdp_oid’ int unsigned not null, ‘device_id’ int unsigned not null, ‘sdpRowStatus’ enum(‘active’, ‘notInService’, ‘notReady’, ‘createAndGo’, ‘createAndWait’, ‘destroy’_ null, ‘sdpDelivery’ enum(‘gre’, ‘mpls’, ‘l2tpv3’, ‘greethbridged’) null, ‘sdpDescription’ varchar(80) null, ‘sdpAdminStatus’ enum(‘up’, ‘dwon’, transportTunnelDown’, ‘down’)null, ‘sdpAdminPathMtu’ int null, ‘sdpOperPathMtu’ int null, ‘sdpLastMgmtChange’ bigint null, ‘sdpLastStatusChange’ bigint null, ‘sdpActiveLspType’ enum(‘not-applicable’, ‘rsvp’, ‘ldp’, ‘bgp’, ‘none’, ‘mplsTp’, ‘ipv6’) null, ‘sdpFarEndInetAddress’ varchar(46) null) default character set utf9 collate ‘utf8_unicode_ci’)

InPDOStatement.php line 119:
SQLSTATE{42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table ‘mpls_sdps’ already exists.

In PDOStatement.php line 117:
SQLSTATE{42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table ‘mpls_sdps’ already exists.

I am unable to log into the Web UI even after running the suggested scripts.
./validate.php always returns “Your database is out of date” but I can’t successfully update the database with ./lnms migrate.