Web pages not displaying data

Running on FreeBSD 14.1-RELEASE

===========================================
Component | Version
--------- | -------
LibreNMS  | 24.6.0 (2024-06-16T12:23:37-04:00)
DB Schema | 2024_04_29_183605_custom_maps_drop_background_suffix_and_background_version (294)
PHP       | 8.2.20
Python    | 3.11.9
Database  | MySQL 8.0.35
RRDTool   | 1.8.0
SNMP      | 5.9.4.pre2
===========================================

[OK]    Installed from package; no Composer required
[WARN]  Debug enabled.  This is a security risk.
[OK]    Database connection successful
[OK]    Database Schema is current
[OK]    SQL Server meets minimum requirements
[OK]    lower_case_table_names is enabled
[OK]    MySQL engine is optimal
[OK]    Database and column collations are correct
[OK]    Database schema correct
[OK]    MySQL and PHP time match
[OK]    Active pollers found
[OK]    Dispatcher Service is enabled
[OK]    Locks are functional
[OK]    Python wrapper cron entry is not present
[OK]    Redis is unavailable
[OK]    rrd_dir is writable
[OK]    rrdtool version ok

The installation has been running fine for a few years now but something in the last week happened that has caused it to stop showing most data on the web ui. The dashboard is empty, devices doesn’t show anything, ports doesn’t show anything.

If I look on the about page it does show the correct count for devices and ports etc. It’s a small installation with a dozen devices.

The devices are being polled and the data is being collected.

I’ve run daily.sh several times, I’ve truncated the cache table a few times, still nothing.

I can’t add one of the current devices as it tells me the device already exists - just confirming what is being seen in the db and logs - the data is there - it just can’t be displayed.

If I try to manage users I see the list of users but no potential actions are being shown so they can’t be manipulated through the ui. If I add a user via lnms it shows up but can’t be manipulated.

If I go into maps->availability I do see the devices and I can can click on them and see the data just fine including all graphs. Just can’t get to them from the devices or ports menus.

As validate.php indicates, debug is turned on but this isn’t providing any information that I can find. If I enable the general log in mysql and send that to a file I can see the queries being made and returned.

I’ve copied the .env and config.php files out of the way and removed and than reinstalled librenms. No joy there either.

I’m starting to run out of ideas so if anyone has any thoughts I’d be most happy to hear them!

This turned out to be due to browser updates and how they delt with content security policies recently.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.