Web UI Issues With Google Chrome

Hello all. I just installed the latest LibreNMS on a CentOS 7 server with Apache. First issue to jump out at me, using Google Chrome, is the Yes/No slider or buttons under the Global Settings → Alerting Settings are not working correctly. I can actually see the Yes on top of the No. It is working correctly in FireFox. Has anybody else seen this issue, and possibly know of a fix?

I don’t get that, even shrinking the window down.

Check your developers console to see if it’s showing any issues.

No, I do not see any errors in the Chrome console. I checked the normal log files /opt/librenms/logs/librenms.log /var/log/httpd/access_log and /var/log/httpd/error_log but do not see any issue there.

I did however run the /debug=yes/ URL, and it produced the following:

PHP Debug
Array ( [errno] => 8 [errstr] => Undefined index: delete [errfile] => /opt/librenms/includes/functions.php [errline] => 1829 )
Array ( [errno] => 8 [errstr] => Undefined index: delete_sec [errfile] => /opt/librenms/includes/functions.php [errline] => 1830 )
Array ( [errno] => 8 [errstr] => Undefined index: custom_css [errfile] => /opt/librenms/html/index.php [errline] => 147 )
Array ( [errno] => 8 [errstr] => Undefined index: menu [errfile] => /opt/librenms/LibreNMS/Plugins.php [errline] => 82 )
Array ( [errno] => 8 [errstr] => Undefined index: config_checked [errfile] => /opt/librenms/html/includes/functions.inc.php [errline] => 1209 )
Array ( [errno] => 8 [errstr] => Undefined index: name [errfile] => /opt/librenms/html/includes/functions.inc.php [errline] => 1227 )
Array ( [errno] => 8 [errstr] => Undefined index: name [errfile] => /opt/librenms/html/includes/functions.inc.php [errline] => 1227 )
Array ( [errno] => 8 [errstr] => Undefined index: config_checked [errfile] => /opt/librenms/html/includes/functions.inc.php [errline] => 1209 )
Array ( [errno] => 8 [errstr] => Undefined index: config_checked [errfile] => /opt/librenms/html/pages/settings/alerting.inc.php [errline] => 411 )
9 total PHP issues / errors.

.I’ve almost exclusively used Chrome with LibreNMS and I’ve been using it for months with no issues like this. Maybe post your Chrome and LibreNMS versions?

Google Chrome 55.0.2883.87 and LibreNMS 4e436f8 - Tue Dec 20 2016 17:40:02 GMT-0500

The server is the latest patched version of CentOS 7

Someone else mentioned this as well and they have zoom set to 125% but I still can’t replicate it :frowning:

Chrome: Version 55.0.2883.95 (64-bit)

Yeah, doesn’t matter what I zoom, the issue remains.

The crazy thing is that this appears to only happen under the Global Settings -> Alerting Settings area. If, for example, I go to any added device -> Edit -> Modules, within there I see the correct ON/OFF slider buttons.

Just a quick update. Brand new laptop, running Win10. Brand new server, with latest CentOS 7 and SCLO PHP ( rh-php71-1-1.el7.x86_64 ), and this problem is still present.

Because no one has fixed it. Feel free to contribute back with a fix.

I can’t replicate this either.

What screen resolution & screen size is this new laptop ?

Can you login to the demo https://demo.librenms.org/settings/sub=alerting/ (demo/demo) and see if you get the issue ?

Can’t reproduce, puzzling - are you running a no-script/scriptsafe extension in chrome? Try with new profile maybe?

Yes, I see the issue in the demo site as well. Both incognito mode, and regular.