Wrong services status

Hey, folks. We’ve a bunch of servers configured with Nagios services checks, however after the recent update the status of the service isn’t updated properly.

Could someone please advise on it?

./validate.php

Component Version
LibreNMS fb548a973254d037700df2bec1e509448eba2b79
DB Schema 195
PHP 7.0.14
MySQL 5.5.50-MariaDB
RRDTool 1.4.8
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.7.2
==========================================================

[OK] Database connection successful
[FAIL] Database: incorrect column (dbSchema/version)
[FAIL] Database: missing index (dbSchema/PRIMARY)
[FAIL] Database: incorrect column (users/created_at)
[FAIL] We have detected that your database schema may be wrong, please report the following to us on IRC or the community site (Report database schema issues here - LibreNMS Community):
ALTER TABLE dbSchema CHANGE version version int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0’;
ALTER TABLE dbSchema ADD PRIMARY KEY (version);
ALTER TABLE users CHANGE created_at created_at timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘1970-01-02 00:00:01’;
[WARN] Some devices have not been polled in the last 5 minutes.
You may have performance issues. Check your poll log and see:

and 2 more…
[FAIL] Some devices have not completed their polling run in 5 minutes, this will create gaps in data.

==========================================================

Thank you in advance!

I would fix those database issues first… Run those queries.

See here> Report database schema issues here

I’ve run the mentioned queries, however some errors are still persist:

[FAIL] Database: incorrect column (users/created_at)
[FAIL] We have detected that your database schema may be wrong, please report the following to us on IRC or the community site (https://t.libren.ms/5gscd):
ALTER TABLE users CHANGE created_at created_at timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘1970-01-02 00:00:01’;

I was able to resolve polling time issues (changed resolvers did the trick, now timing is perfect), however the services statuses are not updated as it should be.

Do you have any thoughts on this?

Thank you in advance!

You’ve not really provided enough info, a screenshot of what the data looks like now means nothing to anyone but you. What are you expecting to see?

@laf , what additional information do you need? Services marked as critical, however all responses are OK. I would like to understand why. if responses OK, so the service should be OK (not Critical), but it’s not.