Last week I activated LLDP on multiple devices.
After a (re)discovery the network map showed the enabled LLDP devices.
Right now the map is empty with the default “No map to display” message.
Doing a verbose discovery of the discovery-protocols module on a host does view the LLDP correctly. ( https://pastebin.com/7ZySuPfz )
The devices that are discovered by LLDP are already added as devices themselfs.
Before the xDP map didn’t worked. Thats why I installed/setup LLDP on several devices. After that I did a discovery and the devices where shown on the xDP-only map.
Right now the map is empty.
No did not help but I guess I have other issues as I run Validate and did get all of this out.
[OK] Database connection successful
[FAIL] Database: missing index (applications/unique_index)
[FAIL] Database: missing index (config/uniqueindex_configname)
[FAIL] Database: missing column (eventlog/device_id)
[FAIL] Database: missing index (eventlog/device_id)
[FAIL] Database: missing column (users/remember_token)
[FAIL] Database: incorrect column (users/updated_at)
[FAIL] We have detected that your database schema may be wrong, please report the following to us on IRC or the community site (https://t.libren.ms/5gscd):
ALTER TABLE applications ADD UNIQUE unique_index (device_id,app_type);
ALTER TABLE config ADD UNIQUE uniqueindex_configname (config_name);
ALTER TABLE eventlog ADD device_id int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘NULL’ AFTER datetime;
ALTER TABLE eventlog ADD INDEX device_id (device_id);
ALTER TABLE users ADD remember_token varchar(100) NULL DEFAULT ‘NULL’ AFTER realname;
ALTER TABLE users CHANGE updated_atupdated_at timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP;