LibreNMS version 21.4.0 has been released!
We thank each and every of the 27 different contributors to LibreNMS this month. Make sure you thank them for their time and effort If you would like help with LibreNMS in any way, let us know in Discord .
Reminder that the MySQL supported versions has been updated due to upstream support ending. (Min 5.7.7/10.2.2). Dan Baker has laid out the update process for CentOS 7 users here
Notable features this release include:
- Continued PHP8 fixes. PHP8 should be pretty solid now. Report any issues.
- Some additional refinements on SNMPv3 extended AES support
- The ability to define port groups, this feature should be expanded upon in the future.
- A large amount of cleanups and legacy code removals went into this release.
- 20 devices have new or updated support
- Many bug fixes
There are some great changes pending for next month.
You can checkout the Pull Requests on GitHub and give feedback on them to help them get merged.
As always, Happy Monitoring.
Some stats from our main GitHub repo: