LibreNMS version 22.6.0 was released on June 14, 2022!
We thank each and every of the 22 different contributors to LibreNMS this month. Make sure you thank them for their time and effort If you would like help with LibreNMS in any way, let us know in Discord .
Notable changes this release:
- Documentation for using Okta authentication
- A new device types widget and some dashboard code cleanup
- A change to make the oxidized syslog notifier usable for custom hooks
- Support for automatic fixes for validation failures (including a few)
- 11 devices with new or updated support
- Many bug fixes
There are some great changes pending for next month.
You can checkout the Pull Requests on GitHub and give feedback on them to help them get merged.
As always, Happy Monitoring.