LibreNMS version 22.8.0 was released on August 19, 2022!
We thank each and every of the 26 different contributors to LibreNMS this month. Make sure you thank them for their time and effort If you would like help with LibreNMS in any way, let us know in Discord .
Notable changes this release:
- Preparations for the minimum PHP version to be PHP 8.1 (Ubuntu 22.04 install docs added to help)
- New validation to detect certain problems related to pollers
- Per application data storage to improve the application experience.
- New command to enable and disable plugins from the cli
- Additional data collected for usage statistics: OS, distro, and version
- 18 devices with new or updated support
- Many bug fixes
There are some great changes pending for next month.
You can checkout the Pull Requests on GitHub and give feedback on them to help them get merged.
As always, Happy Monitoring.