After the last daily.sh update i have problems with librenms

Hallo,

I have sinds this weekend problems with my LibreNMS.
This moment the webpage is not running and if i check ./validate.php i see that there is no connection with the database.

[librenms@RFH-PI-GSN-523 ~]$ ./validate.php

In ClassLoader.php line 444:

include(/opt/librenms/vendor/composer/…/…/app/Providers/ViewServiceProvider.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

====================================

Component Version
LibreNMS 1.64.1-2-g90d4ef710
DB Schema Not Connected (0)
PHP 7.2.11
Python 3.6.8
MySQL ?
RRDTool 1.7.0
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.8

[OK] Composer Version: 1.10.6
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
You have new mail in /var/spool/mail/librenms
[librenms@RFH-PI-GSN-523 ~]$

Also if i start a ./daily.sh i see the same errors

[librenms@RFH-PI-GSN-523 ~]$ ./daily.sh

include(/opt/librenms/vendor/composer/…/…/app/Providers/ViewServiceProvider.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Updating SQL-Schema OK
Cleaning up DB OK

[librenms@RFH-PI-GSN-523 ~]$

My operating system is CentOS 8.

Thank you for you help.

Kind regards, Jorg

run ./scripts/composer_wrapper.php install --no-dev

Hello The Great Doc,

Thank you for you reaction
unfortunately the run script doesn’t solved the issue, her the output of the command:

[librenms@RFH-PI-GSN-523 ~]$ ./scripts/composer_wrapper.php install --no-dev

LibreNMS\ComposerHelper::preInstall
Loading composer repositories with package information
Installing dependencies from lock file
Nothing to install or update
Package spatie/laravel-cors is abandoned, you should avoid using it. Use laravel/framework instead.
Generating optimized autoload files
Deprecation Notice: Class Wpb\String_Blade_Compiler\Facades\StringBlade located in ./vendor/wpb/string-blade-compiler/src/Facade/StringBlade.php does not comply with psr-4 autoloading standard. It will not autoload anymore in Composer v2.0. in phar:///opt/librenms/composer.phar/src/Composer/Autoload/ClassMapGenerator.php:201
Deprecation Notice: Class HTMLPurifier_Language_en_x_test located in ./vendor/ezyang/htmlpurifier/library/HTMLPurifier/Language/classes/en-x-test.php does not comply with psr-0 autoloading standard. It will not autoload anymore in Composer v2.0. in phar:///opt/librenms/composer.phar/src/Composer/Autoload/ClassMapGenerator.php:201
Deprecation Notice: Class Crypt_CHAP_MD5 located in ./vendor/dapphp/radius/lib/Pear_CHAP.php does not comply with psr-0 autoloading standard. It will not autoload anymore in Composer v2.0. in phar:///opt/librenms/composer.phar/src/Composer/Autoload/ClassMapGenerator.php:201
Deprecation Notice: Class Crypt_CHAP_MSv1 located in ./vendor/dapphp/radius/lib/Pear_CHAP.php does not comply with psr-0 autoloading standard. It will not autoload anymore in Composer v2.0. in phar:///opt/librenms/composer.phar/src/Composer/Autoload/ClassMapGenerator.php:201
Deprecation Notice: Class Crypt_CHAP_MSv2 located in ./vendor/dapphp/radius/lib/Pear_CHAP.php does not comply with psr-0 autoloading standard. It will not autoload anymore in Composer v2.0. in phar:///opt/librenms/composer.phar/src/Composer/Autoload/ClassMapGenerator.php:201
Illuminate\Foundation\ComposerScripts::postAutoloadDump
@php artisan package:discover --ansi

In ProviderRepository.php line 208:

Class ‘App\Providers\ViewServiceProvider’ not found

Script @php artisan package:discover --ansi handling the post-autoload-dump event returned with error code 1

Hello,

Maybe handy but her is also my “git status” i hope this wil help to find the problem.

[librenms@RFH-PI-GSN-523 ~]$ git status
On branch master
Your branch is up to date with ‘origin/master’.

Untracked files:
(use “git add …” to include in what will be committed)

fixrights.sh
    http_fping.mod
    http_fping.pp
    http_fping.tt
    phpMyAdmin-4.9.1-all-languages.tar.gz
    poller-wrapper-old.py

nothing added to commit but untracked files present (use “git add” to track)

Hello,

At this moment it LibreNMS works agian. I can connect with the webgui of Librenms again and see some graphs of diverent devices.
This is created after i remove de directory “/opt/librenms” and reinstall librenms.
The mariadb was not reinstalled so i kept all the data in the database.

But now i see a lot of performance issues.
Like high cpu of the server, poller with a pollertime of more than 6000 sec and devices unpolled.
How can i solved this problem?

Output validate.php:

./validate.php

Component Version
LibreNMS 1.64.1
DB Schema 2020_04_06_001048_the_great_index_rename (165)
PHP 7.2.11
Python 3.6.8
MySQL 10.3.17-MariaDB
RRDTool 1.7.0
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.8

[OK] Composer Version: 1.10.7
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct
WARNING: pip is being invoked by an old script wrapper. This will fail in a future version of pip.
Please see https://github.com/pypa/pip/issues/5599 for advice on fixing the underlying issue.
To avoid this problem you can invoke Python with ‘-m pip’ instead of running pip directly.