Alert on low disk space

Hi, Guys.

I need to alert on various drives within a Windows Server. The documentation only seems to show how to do this for Linux root directory ‘/’. This works fine.

I tried setting the alert rule as the following to alert if the C, D, E, F, or G drive has less than 10% space left.

storage.storage_descr = "F:" AND storage.storage_perc >= 90

But I get the following error on event logs and it doesn’t alert:

Error in alert rule F Drive has less than 10% free space (40): SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ‘"F:" AND storage.storage_perc >= 90’ at line 1 (Connection: mysql, SQL: SELECT * FROM devices,storage WHERE (devices.device_id = 65 AND devices.device_id = storage.device_id) AND storage.storage_descr = "F:" AND storage.storage_perc >= 90)

This is the same on any drive letters. Can’t seem to find a topic in the forums which addresses this either.

Thank you,
James Stoner

Hi,

Does anyone have a possible solution to this please?

Thank you,
James Stoner

What if instead of equals you do storage.storage_descr begins with F? I don’t why, it seems fine, but just thinking maybe the colon might be causing issues in the underlaying SQL query.

This worked!

Thank you very much.

Such an easy solution too. Suppose i should have thought this myself but im new to Libre so picking stuff up as I go.

Thanks,
James

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.