Alert Port utilisation over longer time

I found some topics with the same question….

https://community.librenms.org/t/checking-bandwidth-of-specific-device-specific-port-for-x-amount-of-time/7199/2

Where can I find today the settings vor Intervall and Delay? Do I have to activate this in settings?

I have a actual installation for LibreNMS and cant see Intervall and Delay in Alert Rules

It’s now in operations.

Ok, but how can I create a utilization alert, when utilization is moore than 15 Min over threshold. I always have to add a transport possibility to obe step in operations and that is not , what I like to do. I like to have a utilization alert in LibreNMS, when the utilization is over 90% for 2, 3 or more poll times.

How can I do that?

Have you read the docs on operations?

yes, and if I understand that correct, in every segment is a transport added. But I do not like to send the alert per email or anything else. I just like to have a alert in librenms. Or did I not understand the operations correct.

Then you can’t do what you want. The alert in the webui shows as soon as the alert rule matches, you can’t delay that match

OK , thank you