Alert transport - Osticket API - Failing

I have a very good reason why I choose LibreNMS among the rest, It’s the ability to produce automated and unattended alert notification thru transports, and the best thing is, it can be integrated with OsTicket. With this duo what can you ask for?.

However right now I have concerns I need help with:

and the test fails:

> Test to osticket failed - general error

of course I have to check where it can work, I did the test: from LibreNMS host terminal

curl -X POST -H “X-API-Key: C833D7THESUPERAPIKEY” -v -d’{“name":“LibreNMS-NOC”,“email”:"[email protected]”,“subject”:“Ping to 8.8.8.8 failed”,“message”:“External DNS resolver unreachable.”}’ “https://servicedesk.jailbird.intranet/api/tickets.json” -k

and it is working as expected : alert is created as new ticket in OsTicket

q1: Where do transport debug/logs are created/located so that I can atleast see what was going on doing the tests and see the issues and possibly I can fix them?.

q2: I checked with other threads related to transport issues, there’s php scripts involved, are these scripts where templates to create and bind them to specific transports you like?,

q3: How do I fix this problem?, I specifically want this side of thing with alerts, I have a working smtp alerts and no issues at all, just this Osticket trasport part.

Ostiket 1.12

Version 1.53.1-16-g5a2f249 - Sat Jul 06 2019 23:58:06 GMT+0800
DB Schema 2019_05_30_225937_device_groups_rewrite (135)
Web Server nginx/1.12.2
PHP 7.2.19
MySQL 5.5.60-MariaDB
RRDtool 1.4.8

your inputs are very much appreciated.