Alerts to MSTeams no longer working

The alerting to my MSteams stopped working. I just get General error when hitting the test button.
I’m not shure, but I think this stopped when I upgraded the PHP. This is the result of the ./validate.php

Component Version
LibreNMS 1.68-86-g345632267
DB Schema 2020_07_27_00522_alter_devices_snmp_algo_columns (188)
PHP 7.4.11
Python 3.8.5
MySQL 10.3.25-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.20.04.1
RRDTool 1.7.2
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.8
OpenSSL

====================================

[OK] Composer Version: 1.10.17
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct

When executing the test-alert script, I get:
:: Transport msteams => SQL[SELECT transport_config FROM alert_transports WHERE trans port_id=? [4] 0.37ms]

string(43) “Microsoft Teams returned Error, retry later”
ERRORSQL[insert into eventlog (device_id, reference, type, datetime, severity, message, username) values (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) [64,null,null,“2020-10-31 10:31:47”,5," Could not issue critical alert for rule ‘Test’ to transport ‘msteams’",""] 3.49ms]

However, when I execute a curl command to post to my Teams channel, it is working.
curl -H ‘Content-Type: application/json’ -d ‘{“text”: “Hello World”}’ https://outlook.office.com/webhook/

Where can I find more info about what is happening? Or to solve the issue?

Thanks in advance
Kurt

@Kurt_De_Laere I have the exact same issue, did you ever find out how to resolve it?

No, As you can see, not a single reaction.till now.
I’m still facing the issue.

Mine is still working.

I´m trying to configure msteams alerts and I’m having the exact same problem. I’m using the official docker image (22.10.0) and could not figure out how to solve it. When sending an Hello World using curl inside the docker it works, also if I push the test button where I created the alert transport it also works. But when an alert actually happens or if I try to use the script test-alert.php I got an error. Might it be with the template?

I have similar problem. Test alert arrive to MS teams, however not the real alerts and actually this never worked for me from beginning. I am running two versions 22.11.0 docker and 21.5.1 on centos. What should I check? how to troubleshoot it?
Annotation 2022-12-02 221017

Mine stopped working as well. Thinking of deleting the webhook and recreating it.

but what’s the difference between test alert and real alert? The rest alert works perfectly fine - so I guess the setup of MS teams integration is correct. However for some reason the real alert never arrive to MS teams channel - would need to do low level troubleshooting :frowning:

Hi Milos, did you receive any help. I am facing the same problem.

Well, yes, I have found the problem… My issue was that I turn on use JSON when I was creating the Alert transport - so when I switch off this settings alerts starts to come to MS teams cards.

1 Like

Yep, thanks, it works for me when i disable “Use JSON?”, i was wondering why it stopped working, but maybe it didn’t send alerts because i still haven’t customized the MSTeams card