Allow_unauth_graphs not working anymore

Hello,

i’m ebedding librenms graphs into an own dashboard, this is done using the settions (allow_unauth_graphs / allow_unauth_graphs_cidr).

It looks like, that since this commit (https://github.com/librenms/librenms/commit/bb39b4ad83f7348a9b51d8cab998f5923ddcfb2f)
the function to allow unauthenticated graphs is not working any more.

I only get an error picture (port*bits) in red font color.

My librenms version is: 21.4.0-59-gbb39b4a - Mon May 03 2021 16:48:15 GMT+0200

Have the same exact problem aswell. the config doesnt work anymore
see my thread too

my workaround is:

— includes/html/graphs/graph.inc.php.orig 2021-05-04 11:40:16.309302592 +0200
+++ includes/html/graphs/graph.inc.php 2021-05-04 12:12:25.928765481 +0200
@@ -31,7 +31,7 @@

$graph_image_type = $vars[‘graph_type’] ?? Config::get(‘webui.graph_type’);
$rrd_options = ‘’;
-$auth = false;
+//$auth = false;

require Config::get(‘install_dir’) . “/includes/html/graphs/$type/auth.inc.php”;

I have just submitted a PR which should fix this:

2 Likes

im having the same thing…have been rumbling my head around this over and over…kindly let us know when the PR is going to get merged into the daily update.

thanks a lot

The PR was already merged on the same day. :slightly_smiling_face:

i did run ./daily.sh on my installation and took the latest version of the code from the master branch.

but i still have empty graphs on my emails (ive done all the steps , like adding on the config the unathorized_graph=true; but it still empty on my mail as per the attached photo:

today is showing like Error Drawing Graph: Error : opening `` : no such file or directory (yesterday was completely empty only port*bits)

This topic was automatically closed 186 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.