I’ve got a running LibreNMS on Debian Jessie. Everything is working alright, except I cannot send any email.
Tested all the ways that could be configured, without any success
- mail - the server does not receive any connection
- sendmail - the process is never launched
- smtp - the server does not receive any connection
- " Tests transport" is useless, whatever is configured
I have a postfix server running on this server, which works perfectly. Unfortunately, no configuration option did trigger any connection on port 25 or 587 (tested both, clear & TLS)
More disturbing, I get absolutely no log. So, is it any way to debug the mail process ? I’ve spent hours for no result, until now.
- librenms is the current one (Dec 29th 2016)
- config is not relevant (tested all the ways - no traffic on SMTP(S) port / or sendmail)