API Alerts not Sending After Ubuntu 20 > 22 and PHP 8.1

We recently upgraded our Linux distribution to Ubuntu <> to use PHP 8.0 and still receive security updates, etc.

Had to take the remediation steps found here: (Upgrading Ubuntu 20 to Ubuntu 22 and PHP 8.1) post upgrade to get everything working correctly.

Post-upgrade, alerts triggered in Libre aren’t being sent to our AlertOps instance via API integration which was previously working before. When I test the API transport, it sends and triggers an alert in AlertOps. Actual “live” alerts are not being sent.

We have confirmed the server, PHP, and mySQL time zones all match. Validating the config via webui all comes back OK.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.