BGP PEERS disappeared

Greetings, I monitor a huawei ne40, in which I have a few bgp sessions, today I noticed that in the menu where I could see the bgp peers disappeared, I can’t find one in place, I tried to remove and add again but without success.

Hi,
There is an issue opened here. Feel free to provide the snmpwalk of your device so we can have a look :

Bye

I’m having difficulty doing the snmpwalk due to the large number of routes on the device, can I get a parameter to exclude the routes in the command? sorry for the lack of knowledge about the command.

You have a full route table on this device ? If yes, I’ll give you a longer command, but with shorter results

Yes, 3 full routing, running snmpwalking must be more than 1 hour long and not finished, if I have a simpler way I can run here.

OK. We have 2 solutions here : Lets try the first one, that does not change anything on your huawei router. It will be a little more work on your side cause you’ll have multiple commands to type:

touch listOID.txt
snmpbulkwalk -OUneb -v2c -c COMMUNITY HOSTNAME .1.3.6.1.2.1.1 >> listOID.txt
snmpbulkwalk -OUneb -v2c -c COMMUNITY HOSTNAME .1.3.6.1.2.1.2 >> listOID.txt
snmpbulkwalk -OUneb -v2c -c COMMUNITY HOSTNAME .1.3.6.1.2.1.10 >> listOID.txt
snmpbulkwalk -OUneb -v2c -c COMMUNITY HOSTNAME .1.3.6.1.2.1.15  >> listOID.txt
snmpbulkwalk -OUneb -v2c -c COMMUNITY HOSTNAME .1.3.6.1.4.1.2011  >> listOID.txt

And please attach the file to the issue (or here).

If we can’t make it with these data, next step is to create a snmp-view on the huawei device, and in this view exclude the routing tables.

After executing the command for some reason it gave an error, I ran it again, it ran, I checked the web interface, look who came back …