Bulk Edit Devices

I have not been able to find a way to do this besides updating said setting for each device. Is there a way to update groups of devices with the same health settings, enabled modules, and etc?

For example, I’d like to disable any modules for my APC PDUs that would not apply (BGP, STP, OSPF, Wireless, etc). I would also like to specify the same health settings for all PDU in site to set the high, high warn, low, and low warn values for settings like total power (which is empty for my APC PDU models).

Some sort of bulk update or settings application based on groups or models is what I am looking for.

If not possible in the gui or cli, I can always just update using SQL. I just could not find any discussions or documentation about this, so I figured I would ask here.

THANKS!

Hi,
For specific os you can disable modules via config file, check docs for os settings here
For example disabling some discovery module like this:

$config['os']['iosxr']['discovery_modules']['cisco-cef'] = false;

Thanks zombah! I guess it was right in front of me.

I also found the health sensor definitions in the vendor yaml file. https://docs.librenms.org/Developing/os/Health-Information/

Besides editing the yamls directly (which would get replaced after upgrades), is there a way to set a health sensor limit for devices based on oid?

Thanks everyone!