Cannot add new interfaces to a bill

Hi everyone,

I’m running the last update I suppose.
bash-4.2$ ./validate.php

Component Version
LibreNMS 1.54
DB Schema 2019_07_03_132417_create_mpls_saps_table (139)
PHP 7.2.16
MySQL 5.7.22-22-log
RRDTool 1.6.0
SNMP NET-SNMP 5.7.2

====================================

When I go to ports/traffic bills/, then choose a bill/edit
I am able to choose devices, but not interfaces. Drop down menu doesn’t work.

Here is how it looks:

Any help is much appreciated,

Also found this in the logs:

[2019-08-02 15:06:00] production.ERROR: session_start(): open(/var/opt/remi/php72/lib/php/session/sess_ublsqqfcnrahennt1l9gd6lhoo, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) {"userId":2,"email":"[email protected]","exception":"[object] (ErrorException(code: 0): session_start(): open(/var/opt/remi/php72/lib/php/session/sess_ublsqqfcnrahennt1l9gd6lhoo, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) at /opt/librenms/app/Http/Controllers/Ajax/ResolutionController.php:41)

Is it for every device that no ports are showing? What if you leave it on that page for 2 minutes, still blank drop-down?

Check the browser javascript console also if any clues.

You should be able to see the mysql query SHOW FULL PROCESSLIST; , maybe check mysql / webserver logs too

Hello @Chas,

Yes, it doesn’t work for all devices, and after several minutes two.

From show processlist I see completed request (‘sending data’) as soon as I choose device.

Any clues regarding permission deny messages?

Do you still get that message after

chown -R librenms:librenms /opt/librenms
setfacl -d -m g::rwx /opt/librenms/rrd /opt/librenms/logs /opt/librenms/bootstrap/cache/ /opt/librenms/storage/
setfacl -R -m g::rwx /opt/librenms/rrd /opt/librenms/logs /opt/librenms/bootstrap/cache/ /opt/librenms/storage/
chmod g+w /opt/librenms/cache

@Chas,
yes, I’ve tried it, no luck.

Here is the full log output :
https://pastebin.com/YQh3k6P1

Looks like you need to make sure whatever PHP user runs under, that “/var/opt/remi/php72/lib/php/session” is chowned to it.

could also chmod 755 that folder as a test otherwise.

@Chas
I switched to daily updates, rebooted the server and ran ./daily.sh

After that the issues with bill has gone, but still same logs