Check ping

thanks, I do that now but no changes in fping happens.

from the cli try running ./check-services.php
and then check and see what you see in the webui.

may i ask you how should i do that?

cd /opt/librenms/
then
./check-services.php

THANKS, finally it changed .
But there is nothing in the graph yet.

By the way after ~4 minutes it changes again:

give it time it will start graphing.

may i ask you to help how should i do that too?

it has nothing to graph…please be patient, it will start graphing over time.

but it seems its not working as its condition changed from green to blue color. will it be in “ok” status if i wait?

Try running the ./checkservices.php again and see if it goes green. Then wait 5 min to see if stays green, if it doesn’t that means that your cron job is not working. While we are at it can you run ./validate.php and post the results.

about running the ./check-services.php yes i do that again and after 5 minutes the condition changed from green to blue.
and this the ./validate.php result:

Ok i would double check your cron
/etc/cron.d/librenms
remove the checkservices.php and added in */5 * * * * librenms /opt/librenms/check-services.php >> /dev/null 2>&1

Then you need to fix
chown -R librenms:librenms /opt/librenms

and set your time zone in php.ini

you mean to completely remove the last line. am i right?

yes remove it

i do all, what should i do the next?

the ./validate.php result now is:

i do the chown -R again and the results in now:

You need to check and see why that device is taking so long to pull. Check the poller log in webui. and follow the docs link https://docs.librenms.org/Support/Performance/

that device is not importent and i have not added any services to that device, but the other device that i have added fping after i do running check-services, its about 4hr that the condition is green but the graph is empty.
by the way a new issue that i see now:
as you told to run chown -R, i do it and after checking ./validate.php everything is ok but after some minutes i check ./validate.php again and i see the same fail error.
and now that i check ./validate.php again there is another fail “The poller has not run in the last 5 minutes, check the cron job”