Colours look different on dashboard

The colours of graphs and widget title bars look strange to me.

How they look on a dashboard:

But when I open the graph the colour is not the same:

It’s as if there is a shade of white over top of everything on the dashboard. I’ve checked numerous other pages and it seems to be limited to the dashboard. I also poked around in the CSS but nothing jumped out to me.

Output of validate.php:

====================================
Component | Version
--------- | -------
LibreNMS  | 22.6.0-10-g1a211fb63
DB Schema | 2022_05_30_084932_update-app-status-length (242)
PHP       | 7.4.28
Python    | 3.9.2
MySQL     | 10.5.15-MariaDB-0+deb11u1
RRDTool   | 1.7.2
SNMP      | 5.9
====================================

[OK]    Composer Version: 2.3.9
[OK]    Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK]    Database connection successful
[OK]    Database Schema is current
[OK]    SQL Server meets minimum requirements
[OK]    lower_case_table_names is enabled
[OK]    MySQL engine is optimal
[OK]    
[OK]    Database schema correct
[OK]    MySQl and PHP time match
[OK]    rrdtool version ok
[OK]    Connected to rrdcached
[WARN]  Your install is over 24 hours out of date, last update: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 13:58:54 +0000
	[FIX]: 
	Make sure your daily.sh cron is running and run ./daily.sh by hand to see if there are any errors.
[WARN]  Your local git contains modified files, this could prevent automatic updates.
	[FIX]: 
	You can fix this with ./scripts/github-remove
	Modified Files:
	 LibreNMS/Alert/Transport/Pushover.php
	 rrd/.gitignore

I’ve discovered that it has something to do with the “Eventlog” widget. When I remove it all the colours go back to normal on the dashboard.

Seeing the same issue here but it seems to be any widget that’s pulling in data (like Alerts, Top Devices) causing it. This only started recently and our LibreNMS isn’t on auto-updates so this makes me think it’s something with Chrome. This doesn’t happen in Firefox.

1 Like

Mine is also set to not auto update. I switched over to Firefox and can confirm that this is no longer an issue.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.