Couple Issues with Docker install

I’ve tried to clear the warnings/failures from validate.php, however, the failure seems to come back.

Fail: Some folders have incorrect file permissions, this may cause issues.

Fix: sudo chown -R librenms:librenms /opt/librenms sudo setfacl -d -m g::rwx /data/rrd /data/logs /opt/librenms/bootstrap/cache/ /opt/librenms/storage/ sudo chmod -R ug=rwX /data/rrd /data/logs /opt/librenms/bootstrap/cache/ /opt/librenms/storage/

• Files
  • /opt/librenms/storage/framework/cache/data/a2/e3/a2e33a1054e69b8e67fdec79e8e92f7ef1097c07

I’m able to connect to the container and execute those commands without sudo, but after a few minutes, if I run validate again, that error appears again.

In addition, which I believe is related to the permissions error, I’m not seeing any data on the graphs…

I would appreciate any help as I’m looking foward to getting this up and running.

Are you running daily with sudo?

To run it manually I have to switch user to librenms.

As far as daily running via cron, I haven’t changed that since the install but we can check?

Are you familiar with the docker install?

[FAIL] We have found some files that are owned by a different user than librenms, this will stop you updating automatically and / or rrd files being updated causing graphs to fail.
[FIX]:
sudo chown -R librenms:librenms /opt/librenms
sudo setfacl -d -m g::rwx /data/rrd /data/logs /opt/librenms/bootstrap/cache/ /opt/librenms/storage/
sudo chmod -R ug=rwX /data/rrd /data/logs /opt/librenms/bootstrap/cache/ /opt/librenms/storage/
Files:
/opt/librenms/composer.phar

Still getting the error messages above. How can I fix this permanently?