Dear LibreNMS community,
I’m opening this thread because of a possible bug in the discovery of temp sensors in the Raritan OS.
In detail, it seems that in older Raritan PDUs the CPU Temp sensor is rediscovered approximately every 6 hours as a new sensor, and added to the list of temp sensors.
I tried to remove and readd this PDU 11 days ago: at the beginning I had only 1 temp sensor, now LibreNMS reports 45 CPU temp sensors for that CPU, each one with exactely the same values.
Please note that this happens only with the PDUs using the old Raritan MIBs (recognized with obj id .22.214.171.124.4.1.13742.4). I have more recent PDUs using the new Raritan MIBs that are not affected by this bug.
The output info are in the following URLs:
The output of validate.php is the following:
|DB Schema||2019_10_03_211702_serialize_config (145)|
[OK] Composer Version: 1.9.1
[OK] Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK] Database connection successful
[OK] Database schema correct
[FAIL] We have found some files that are owned by a different user than librenms, this will stop you updating automatically and / or rrd files being updated causing graphs to fail.
sudo chown -R librenms:librenms /opt/librenms
sudo setfacl -d -m g::rwx /opt/librenms/rrd /opt/librenms/logs /opt/librenms/bootstrap/cache/ /opt/librenms/storage/
sudo chmod -R ug=rwX /opt/librenms/rrd /opt/librenms/logs /opt/librenms/bootstrap/cache/ /opt/librenms/storage/