Custom Alert Transport (Threema API)

Hey everyone,

I am currently trying to integrate the Threema Broadcast API into LibreNMS for alerting our employees via the Threema Work Messenger. I am new to PHP and have no further knowledge of the Backend from LibreNMS .
Currently my problem is that I can`t find any logfile on my LibreNMS Server that contains debug information which help me developing the new Transport Type. Within the WebUI I only receive an generic error while testing my code “Test to Threema failed - General Error”. I am using the preinstalled Ubuntu 18.04 VM and tried to tail the logfiles I found on the system but no luck. Can someone point me to the correct logfiles and give me some hints how to debug LibreNMS/ PHP?

Best regards

Steffen

Hey everyone,

I managed to create the Alert Transport for Threema Broadcast API. It is now possible to send Alert Messages either to groups, feeds or distibution lists. If someone is interrested I can publish the needed file and information.

Best regards

Steffen

Hi @Ipf
The best would be to submit a Pull Request in github so we can review and merge it …
Bye

Hmm jeah ok…but I haven`t done anything like that before. So it could need some time :slight_smile:
I am not a full time developer…

Neither are we :slight_smile: Take your time, as we do anyway :smiley: Pull requests are not that difficult, and we have some doc in order to help you start with git (Using Git - LibreNMS Docs). You can also use the webui (somethimes it seems easier, but I find it more error-prone at the end).