Custom OID graphing

I think I’m running into an issue with CustomOID graphs if the “Name” contains characters that aren’t allowed on a filesystem. The issue is the graph is not displayed at all. It also seems like if custom graph is created and the name changed later, then the filename will change and the history of the graph is lost.
I suggest that the CustomOID graphs should have their filename generated in the format “customoid_<DEVICE_ID>_<CUSTOMOID_ID>.rrd” That way, they are not affected by the name displayed in the graph and removes the concern of needing slashes, and other characters that may be problematic in the filesystem. Further, if the name changes after the graph is created, the datafile is unaffected.
It also appears that when a graph is deleted, the datafile is not removed which is not the behavior I expected.

To recreate, pick an OID. (e.g. Bytes out on a specific interface) and call it “TEST1”, and configure it as a COUNTER OID. Then create a second graph with the same OID, but this time call it “TEST2_ge-x/x/x” and the TEST1 should graph while TEST2 won’t. The filenames on the OS will be something like “customoid-TEST1.rrd” and “customoid-TEST2_ge-x_x_x.rrd”. Give it 20-30 minutes then dump both files and you will see data in both files. Rename “TEST2” to “TEST3” and the system then apparently creates a new file and data starts populating it.

====================================
Component | Version
--------- | -------
LibreNMS  | 1.59-13-g0e3c472
DB Schema | 2020_01_09_1300_migrate_devices_attribs_table (153)
PHP       | 7.2.21
MySQL     | 5.5.60-MariaDB
RRDTool   | 1.4.8
SNMP      | NET-SNMP 5.7.2
====================================

[OK]    Composer Version: 1.9.1
[OK]    Dependencies up-to-date.
[OK]    Database connection successful
[OK]    Database schema correct